Recovery Works Summit 2016
September 27, 2016
Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel
4650 Lindle Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Online ticketing is now closed. There will be single tickets available on the day of the Summit.
The Recovery Works Summit is an exciting and historic opportunity to bring together the mental health and drug and alcohol recovery communities.
People in recovery, providers of behavioral health services and policy makers will come together to strengthen our collective voices, use our talents and experiences to expand employment opportunities, unite our voices on advocacy issues and eliminate stigma and discrimination.
The Summit will focus on three ways to improve recovery success:
- Increase public awareness of the value of recovery;
- Explore challenges and inspirations in training, employment and career pathways; and,
- Inform public policy on peer based recovery support services.
This work will be done through keynote speaker presentations, panel discussions, workshops, a plenary session and networking.
Please join us as we use our lived experience to improve our systems and change lives through recovery and new opportunities across our Pennsylvania communities.
- Six hours of PA Certification Board approved continuing education units.
- Certificates of Attendance for Certified Peer Specialists and all attendees.